Friday, June 25, 2010

Preparation - from Steve

Getting very excited about the trip.  I know the frame of mind I want to be in for the trip - an empty vessel to be used however God wants to use me.  I'm getting there but the work and prep for the trip can put a drag on it.  I'm committed to being in the right frame of mind and heart by take-off!
I helped pack donation suitcases and finished putting all of my stuff together and packing and that got me very excited.  The only downside is not seeing family and friends for several days but I believe I can use that to get even more out of this experience.  It will help me lay everything out there and fully commit myself to serving.  Here we go!!!!

1 comment:

Deana Kistner said...

Praying hard for you and for everyone that is going. Praying for you and for your family as you are gone. God is going to do amazing things in, through and around our team. I can't wait to hear your stories!