Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Before Haiti- Megan

The Haiti relief trip leaves in less than 2 days and I have tried my best to keep from concerning myself with the possible dangers or discomforts …. Why would I do this? I guess because a little part of me is scared to find out what I am about to fly into. I am a believer in the power of positive prayers and from my perspective, worrying about the future will not help or change what is to come. When it really comes down to it… I have no fear, god will guide me.  I am at a cross roads in my life and for some reason god has told me to make this detour.  I hope to change lives and help people while I am in Haiti but, I also hope to realize things about myself.  We are all god's children but, some of us do not realize how important we are and others do not realize the importance of the lives we do not see…. I hope to see the big picture.  I am excited for my journey and I am ready to be used for the good of humanity even in the littlest ways possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rock Meggie! We love you. We'll miss you while you're gone but I know you'll do great things. Love you little sis!

Love Melissa