Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Coming Home

A bunch of us sitting here in the morning sharing stories and pictures. Today we are going to take care of Mother Goose and do some small jobs around the guest house. This is not a requirement of the trip, but the team wanted to contribute to our host ( Dr Bernard)

On a lighter side, this group has really enjoyed each other and the light hearted times have been really energizing. I don't think I have laughed as hard in a long time. Got to love those moments

So we fly home this evening. Personally I am ready to get home and see the family. I will miss some things here. I won't miss other things. But the group, team, friends is something really special.

See you all Sunday. We will share a few more of these stories in service. Hope to see you all soon

Tim

1 comment:

Deana Kistner said...

Can't wait to see you all and hear all the stories!