Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day two

I cannot put into words what is in my head. I do know however that there is a lot of beauty and a lot of beautiful people in Haiti and we cannot forget them. The Church has to continue in fact it needs to increase it's effort here and rally more Churches around the globe to bring an end to corruption and bring new fresh ideas to help these people regain there independence with an opportunity to live a life like we enjoy every day. I love and miss you Alice, Jimmy, Justin, Mom, Dad and all my family and friends. Please pray for our friends here in Haiti.

Jim Gregorich

2 comments:

Amir said...

Hi Jim,
I thought this would be a worthwhile experience for you. You have had this "nudge" for a long time. I'll continue to pray for you and the team.

Amir.

Anonymous said...

Jim, May GOD bless you and the great people that are there with you. I pray not only that you are successful at rebuilding homes but that you are successful at bringing people to know Jesus. May heaven someday be filled with the souls of the people you touch while there. Joel