Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Starting day two in Kenya

After two nights of sleeping on an airplane sitting up, I realized how much I have underappreciated a bed and sleeping horizontally. We woke up to a beautiful african day.

A second thing my appreciation grew for is our friends Molly & Joe. Seeing them and talking with them once again reminded me how valid my love and appreciation for them is. They are faithful and true to God's call on their lives in some very hard conditions. Spending just a short time here right sizes some of the problems and challenges I thought I had on the trip over here.

May we all stay faithful and true to God's call on our lives. And lets keep and ear open to heaven for any assignments from heaven.

The story will continue...blessings
-Douglas (and Chris)

2 comments:

Jacque Poole said...

Thanks for keeping us in the loop about your trip. I know God has great things for you to accomplish. Praying that all is achieved.
I love you, douglas,
Jacque

Laura said...

I am so happy to be able to follow this journey and stay connected to all of our Cypress loved ones! Please pass on our prayers to Molly, Joseph and Elijah and our thoughts and prayers are with all of you as well.

Laura, Steve and Sara Manville